2% of Republican Senators, Big Oil Goodies, President Tatters, NRA Kremlin
2% of GOP Senators, goodies for banks and big oil, arresting political opponents, breaking Congress, Chappaquiddick, ceding America’s leadership, President Tatters, Kushner’s funds, and the NRA Kremlin Connection. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Sunday, December 3rd, 2017.
- 71% of Alabama Republicans say the allegations of child rape by Trump-endorsed Roy Moore are false, CBS News reports on a new poll. On the plus side, a win by Moore means that a full 2% of Republican Senators will be pedophiles.
- The tax heist bill that was passed by Trumpists offered last-minute breaks for land developers, big banks, and the oil industry, The New York Times reports. The bill provides a $1.5 trillion dollars to the deficit by reducing the tax burden on the wealthiest in America.
- Will the Grand Ol’ Pedophiles be cutting Social Security and Medicare before or after the 2018 midterms, Forbes asks.
- Trump’s propaganda outlet Fox News said that one of Trump’s political opponents, Obama, should be arrested for implying Trump needs a filter, The Washington Post reports. Have YOU said anything critical of Trump that Fox thinks you should be arrested for?
- The New York Times has an excellent article on How Republicans Broke Congress. It details the step-by-step and what occurred to cause the utter sundering of disconnect between the people and the passage of laws in our nation.
- Oh yeah? Well, what about Chappaquiddick?, The Kansas City Star reminds us of the approach of the Trumpist in defense.
- The Trump administration is boycotting migration talks with the United Nations, Foreign Policy reports. America is stepping back from it’s position as leader in the world, because Trump finds it easier to do what he’d like to do if the United States is isolated.
- The totally not sexually repressed Vice President Mike Pence tells televangelist broadcasters that “Trump is a believer”, The Hill reports. Yes, Trump knows all about that Jesus guy and those “two Corinthians”.
- Secretary of Everything Jared Kushner failed to disclose he led a foundation funding illegal Israeli settlements before UN vote, Newsweek reports. Let’s do a Kushner madlib, together! Any random headline: Jared Kushner unlawfully failed to disclose _important_thing_ before he did _other_important_thing.
- Trump, trying to defend himself after Flynn’s guilty plea, says the FBI is in “Tatters”, The New York Times reports. Trump is not well.
- An operative offered the Trump campaign a “Kremlin Connection” using NRA ties, The New York Times reports. The efforts centered on the NRA’s annual meeting and connecting the Russian central bank and Putin croney to Sessions.
- Trump has given staffers assignments and told them not to tell his Chief of Staff, John Kelly, The Hill reports.
- The Senate Russia probe is building an obstruction of justice case against Trump, NBC News reports. It’s clear that he has obstructed justice, and his tweets are admission of guilt.