FCC Yourself, Death to Democrats, Deutsche Bank Spills Beans
FCC yourself, 4 in 10 Americans are horrors, does God believe in Pence, Death to Democrats, Deutsche Bank spills beans, and an army of private spies. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Tuesday, December 5th, 2017.
- Trump’s FCC won’t delay the vote, saying net neutrality supporters are “desperate”, Ars Technica reports.
- Arrests along the Mexico border have dropped sharply under Trump, The Washington Post reports. As in nearly all things, he’s all talk and bravado, very little actual action.
- A majority of Americans do not believe Trump is looking out for their interests, PRRI reports. 4 in 10 say there is almost nothing Trump could do to lose their approval. That is the definition of delusion and sheep-like behavior.
- Check out “God’s plan for Mike Pence”, an exhaustive look into the narrated background of Pence’s rise to the Vice Presidency, from The Atlantic. One of the big takeaways here is that after the Access Hollywood tape, Pence offered to takeover.
- The tax bill that passed was a “Death to Democrats” bill intended to maximize damage to Democratic voters, Bloomberg reports. It targets blue districts, blue states, and cities.
- Trump is going to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, alarming leaders across the Middle East, The New York Times reports.
- Mueller has gotten access to Trump’s bank accounts, after he subpoenaed Deutsche Bank records and they complied, Bloomberg reports. We’re quite sure there are some fun deposits there.
- A 2016 RNC delegate has revealed that Trump directly changed the party platform on Ukraine support, NPR reports. His campaign effectively lobbied in Russia’s interests to change the Republican party platform itself on the subject of Ukraine.
- Republicans are coming for your benefits, Kruggers offers in The New York Times. Trumpists in Congress recently passed a massive giveaway to billionaires and corporations, but now want to pay for it by gutting earned benefits like Social Security and Medicare.
- Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort worked on an op-ed with a Russian contact while out on bail, prosecutors say, CNN reports.
- The Trump regime is weighing plans for an army of private spies to counter “deep state enemies”, The Intercept reports. Trump may be seeking to set up his own version of the CIA to fight our intelligence agencies.
- The Republican Party will support pedophile Roy Moore after previously pulling funding over his pedophilia, HuffPost reports. Trump was the deciding factor, after endorsing the child rapist for Senate.
- Trump claimed Hillary lied to the FBI, PolitiFact debunks as flatly false.
- Trump’s “100 percent pro-America” tax plan is actually a huge gift to offshorers, Mother Jones reports.