ISIS Snuff Tweet, Uday’s Day, Unreal Apology, Killing Obamacare with Tax Law
Uday’s day in Congress, apologizing for the unreal, killing Obamacare with tax law, madman President links to ISIS snuff video, lying knaves, sacred lands, slurs and tax cut unpopularity. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Wednesday, November 29th, 2017.
- Uday Trump is talking to House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors, CNN reports. One wonders if the favored son will give up daddy to save his own skin.
- Trump once said the “Access Hollywood” tape was real and apologized for it, and now he’s not sure, The New York Times reports. Gas-lighting 101.
- The Trumpist Senate’s tax bill is a sweeping change to every part of our nation’s health care system, Vox reports. It’s also a sly attempt at gutting Obamacare. They keep trying.
- The pedophile endorsed by Trump is leading in Alabama’s Senate race, AL.com reports. We’ve nothing clever to say about this.
- Trump is a madman, The New York Daily News offers after Cheetolini’s Twitter spasm where he shows off an ISIS snuff video. Nope. Not making this up.
- Blackwater CEO and Trump envoy Erik Prince met with the CEO of Russian Director investment fund in the Seychelles, The Intercept reports. They just happened to “cross paths”.
- Robert Reich says that Trump’s Secretary of the Treasury and literal bond villain Steve Mnuchin “is a lying knave”, Newsweek reports.
- After insulting Native Americans with his racist words, Trump is going after their sacred land, Mother Jones reports.
- New data shows that the hurricane deaths in Puerto Rico could be 20 times higher than the Trump administration is claiming, Vox reports. They are, however, brown people. And Trump despises brown people.
- The Trump impeachment articles could include his slurring of Senator Warren with the racist epithet “Pocahontas”, Newsweek reports.
- The Trumpist tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires are even more unpopular than past tax hikes, FiveThirtyEight reports.