Pedo Pep Talk, Saudi Working Capital, Lewandowski’s Tell-Some
You Said That, clipping Bears Ears, fearing Logan, Saudi working capital, 10k tax dead, Lewandowski’s tell-some, “if the President does it…”, paranoia grips, and pedo pep talk. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Monday, December 4th, 2017.
- Billy Bush: Yes, Donald Trump, You Said That, is the headline of this latest article from The New York Times on what is real and what is not real.
- Trump is annihilating Bears Ears Monument, The New York Times reports. By two million acres, the largest in scale in the history of the United States of America.
- Trump should fear the Logan Act, The New York Times offers. The Logan Act makes it a crime for a citizen without the authority of the federal government to communicate with foreign governments to influence things in a dispute with the United States.
- Despite a pledge, the Trump business is working with a foreign entity, again, McClatchy Bureau reports. Using Saudi money.
- Economist Larry Summers predicts 10,000 Americans will die per year due to the Trump tax reform, CNBC reports.
- Trumpist Republicans sought to undercut the agency responsible for an unfavorable analysis of the tax plan, The New York Times reports. They opened up an assault on the Joint Committee on Taxation, which had shown that the bill would add $1 trillion to the deficit.
- Lewandowski is getting ahead of the bus-chuck, offering “I’ve got a crook running my campaign” from Trump, Politico reports. His tell-some-but-not-all book offers a lurid look behind the curtain. Take it with a strong grain of salt.
- Trumpist congresscritter Chuck Grassley says no tax cuts for working people because they blow them on “booze or women”, Shareblue reports.
- FBI agents fire back at Trump, in that saying they aren’t dedicated is “simply false”, The Hill reports. Trump has marginalized the FBI, which is currently investigating his ties to Russia.
- Trump’s lawyer claimed that the “President cannot obstruct justice”, Axios reports. Nixon once said something similar, saying “If the President does it that means it is not illegal.”
- Trump is a dangerously weak president, Vox reports. He is in possession of staggeringly little, and his approval ratings saw another point shaved off recently to the precipitous 33%.
- Paranoia grips the White House, “everyone thinks they’re being recorded”, Politico reports. They are. Mueller is listening. Some of you have immunity, some of you don’t.
- Trump called pedophile Roy Moore from Air Force One to say “Go get ’em Roy.”, The Hill reports. Roy Moore is a pedophile who raped children. Eight of the children he raped have come forward so far.