Tax Heist, Ghost Economists, Retconning Flynn
Historic tax heist redistributing wealth to the wealthiest, pet projects, neck-and-neck in Alabama, ghostly economists, Rexit steps towards war, retconning, Flynn-Manafort and other “Obama” officials. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for December 2nd, 2017.
- In the dark of the night, the Trumpists in Congress passed a tax heist that is the most massive redistribution of wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthiest in our nation, The New York Times reports.
Here’s what the tax bill does:
• Adds $1.7 trillion to the annual deficit, exploding the debt
• Strips 13 million Americans of healthcare
• Gigantic tax break to corporations from 35% to 20%
• Eliminates deductions for student loan interest, tuition, state and local taxes.
• Designates a fetus a fiscal beneficiary
• Lifts ban on tax-exempt churches participating in politics
• Drills the arctic refuge for oil
• Exempts nearly all the rich from the estate tax
• Slashes pass-through taxes for households with income above $1 million by about 80%.
• May have eliminated the charitable donation deduction.
(The bill has not yet been fully read and analyzed before it was passed.)
• Allows Republican lawmakers to point to a single, solid return on investment for their donor-class owners before the Trump-Russia thing comes to a head.
- If Trump pardons the Traitor Flynn, it will create a constitutional crisis that will end the GOP, RawStory reports. After that recent tax bill, a constitutional crisis may be warranted.
- Quite a few Senators got their pet projects added at the last minute to the tax bill, NBC News reports. We still don’t quite know what’s in it.
- Trump’s campaign was Big Macs, screaming fits, and constant rivalries, The Washington Post reports. The book revealing these things was written by Lewandowski, so we know to take everything said with a grain of salt.
- The Alabama race for Senator between the pedophile and the non-pedophile is neck and neck, The Washington Post reports. At current, the child rapist trails by only three points, less than the margin of error. Trump has endorsed the child rapist.
- Emails dispute Trump administration claims that the Traitor Flynn acted independently on Russia, The New York Times reports. As is often the case, Trump’s position is, who you gonna believe, me, or your own eyes?
- The GOP’s list of economists who backed the tax heist include ghosts, office assistants, ex-felons, and a sprinkling of real economists, The Intercept reports. 37 out of 38 economists oppose the tax plan, and the 38th misread the question.
- The Traitor Flynn’s guilty plea brings the Russia investigation directly into the White House, The Los Angeles Times reports. Tick…tock.
- Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz says that he’ll serve with Roy Moore, but the Al Franken charges are a “serious problem”, Yahoo News reports. Inappropriate touching is bad, but kid rape is cool – so long as you have an R after your name.
- Would “Rexit” mean the first step of war with Iran? The American Conservative asks. Yes. Though, a big step towards war of any kind with any nation was the guilty plea from Flynn. Trump is going to need a war, stat.
- Republicans only circulated their 500-page tax bill hours before the vote, Mother Jones reports. You can read it there on the site, as well as see the notes scribbled in the margins that change the legislation.
- Trump is hoping to amend the record in retrospective, saying he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence, CBS News reports.
- Trump’s lawyer’s response to the Flynn News was to essentially lay the blame on Obama, Slate reports.