Traitor Flynn Guilty, Wrong Capital, “Acting” Directors, and Tax Lies
Traitor Flynn pleads guilty, think before tweeting, recognizing the wrong city, dropping acting, normalizing impeachment, lying analysis, and leaving the daughters at home. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for December 1st, 2017.
- Come all without, come all within, you’ll not see nothing like the Traitor Flynn.
- The Traitor Flynn has admitted to lying to the FBI, and is now up on charges after pleading guilty, The BBC reports.
- Flynn is prepared to testify that Trump directed him to contact the Russians, ABC News reports. Watch as the dominoes fall in slow-motion. Santa, can we have a new President for Christmas?
- Kushner is said to have ordered Flynn to contact Russia, Bloomberg reports. “He went to Jared.”
- Obama says “Think before you tweet.” The Associated Press reports. That’s if you are capable of rational thought.
- Trump is set to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on Wednesday, Axios reports. The capital of Israel is Tel Aviv. That’s where they have their capital building, and their government. We’re not sure if Trump is going to recognize Berwick-upon-Tweed in England as the capital of the United Kingdom next.
- Trump’s acting directors are quietly dropping “acting” from their titles, The Intercept reports. This is being done to install people without Senate approval in positions of government.
- Ezra Klein at Vox makes the case for normalizing impeachment. To heck with the consequences and fallout, leaving a mentally unstable person in office poses a clear and present danger.
- Trump’s Treasury Department is lying about its own analysis of the tax bill, Vox reports. In that Mnuchin is pretty much just making things up.
- Jimmy Kimmel has responded to pedophile Roy Moore’s telling him to come down to Alabama and say things to his face with okay, “but I’m leaving my daughters at home.” The Hill reports.
- Trumpists in the Senate are scrambling to rewrite their tax bill after a mini-rebellion, Mother Jones reports. They are hoping to gut funding for Medicare and Social Security to pay for their tax cut for billionaires.
- Which Marco Rubio says is coming right after the tax bill explodes the deficit, The Week reports. “Structural changes to Social Security and Medicare.” Good luck, grandma!
- There are “lots of outrageous things in the bill that aren’t getting the kind of attention they ought to.” Vox reports on the Trump tax bill.
- Trump wanted to publicly shame Tillerson, source says, CNN reports. There were lots of sources discussing how Tillerson was about to be replaced.
- A report released today has found that Trump pressured Republican lawmakers to end the Russia probe, Vox reports. That’s the definition of obstruction of justice. The Mueller-man cometh.
- The Trumpist tax plan is the biggest tax increase in American history, by a longshot, The Intercept reports. Make America Pay Again.