Trump Damage Report – 10/11/2017
Trump’s Benghazi, no better than this, Rush’s nervousness, Analytica targetted, Kaspersky threat, fast-tracking judges, more nukes, impeachment requirement, another loan for Puerto Rico, and Trumper tantrum. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Wednesday, October 11th, 2017.
- Trump has his own Benghazi as the ambush of US soldiers in Niger has gone almost completely unnoticed, Salon reports.
- Trump was set to head to the United Kingdom next year, but it won’t be the state visit he was promised, The Standard reports. It has been downgraded to a mere “working visit” due to the massive protests that are planned.
- The Trump Whisperer tells us “He’s better than this”, The Washington Post reports. He’s really not. This is exactly who Trump is, and the kind of monster he represents.
- Israeli Intelligence has reportedly watched Russia use Kaspersky anti-virus as a hacker “search tool”, Gizmodo reports. If you have Kaspersky installed, you might be better off uninstalling it and picking another.
- Even Rush Limbaugh is growing anxious over Trump’s NFL comments, saying they are “starting to make me nervous”, The Hill reports. We’ll see him back off a little in the near future from the NFL, showing again that Trump relies strongly on help from both the Rush-ians and Russians as his power base.
- The Russia Probe is now investigating Cambridge Analytica, Trump’s Psychographic data gurus, The Daily Beast reports.
- McConnell is fast force-feeding judicial nominees of Trump through the system, ratcheting up judicial wars, Politico reports.
- Trump has unleashed himself from would-be handlers, lashing out mornings, nights, and weekends, The Los Angeles Times reports.
- Trump is set to nominate Chief of Staff John Kelly’s deputy as Department of Homeland Security secretary, Politico reports. She may be one of the handful of adults running the daycare that is the White House now.
- “I hate everyone in the White House!” Trump seethes as advisers fear the President is unraveling, Vanity Fair reports. Which should do marvels for the stock market, considering the orange lunatic has nuclear launch codes.
- Trump’s littlest fascist adviser, Stephen Miller, stayed in the shadows to kill his boss’ deal, The Daily Beast reports.
- Trump’s allies, the NRA, oppose a full ban on “bump stocks” used by the Las Vegas terrorist, The Denver Post reports. The NRA represents the interests of gun manufacturers, not living people or gun owners.
- The American Taliban experiences significant gains under Trump, The Hill reports.
- Trump threatened American free press networks that report stories critical of him, Mother Jones reports.
- Democratic megadonor Tom Steyer demands lawmakers and candidates back impeaching Trump, The Hill reports. We don’t understand why any Democratic lawmaker wouldn’t.
- Trumpist Republicans introduced a bill that would erase $16 billion in debt, but not for Puerto Rico, The Intercept reports. In fact, it offers Puerto Rico another loan.
- Trump’s Interior Secretary Zinke claimed that the US has struggled to produce low-cost abundant, reliable energy, The Washington Post reports as a Four Pinnochio lie.
- It is revealed that Trump wanted a tenfold increase in nuclear arsenal, which surprised the military, NBC News reports. Mostly because that idea is incredibly, laughably stupid. We already have a staggering number of nukes.