Trump Damage Report – 12/16/2017
Forbidden words, “Trump” and other racial jeers, least popular, emails acquired, firing incoming, Zinke reprimands, and how to suck at voting while President. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Saturday, December 16th, 2017.
- The CDC got a list of forbidden words from Trump that they aren’t allowed to use, The Washington Post reports. The words are vulnerable, entitlement, diversity, transgender, fetus, evidence-based, and science-based.
- Trump-endorsed pedophile Roy Moore is fundraising for an “election integrity fund” ahead of the election certification, The Hill reports. Whenever you hear about “election integrity”, the word “scam” should come to mind.
- Trump’s name is a racial jeer, The New York Times reports on a fun new development. Turns out, Trump’s name if screamed has the same emotive content that an epithet does.
- Trump is the least popular first year president ever, down 49 points from Obama, Shareblue reports. Are we tired of winning, yet? Less than a third of the country still likes the guy, and it’s only been a year.
- Mueller has obtained “tens of thousands” of Trump transition emails, Axios reports. The emails include 12 accounts, obtained from the GSA. The emails are…likely quite juicy, based on the screeching from the right-wing.
- Trump’s allies say that Mueller unlawfully obtained thousands of emails, Reuters reports. He did not. Mueller has subpoena power.
- Congresswoman Speier said that the rumor on the hill is that Trump is going to fire Mueller before Christmas, KQED reports. Especially if he found something fun in those emails.
- Most American farmers will be hurt by the Trump tax heist, Mother Jones reports. The wealthiest agro-conglomerates will do quite well, though.
- A senator says that Trump’s comments about a possible pardon for the Traitor Flynn is “just wrong”, The Hill reports.
- Zinke reprimanded a park head after he tweeted with references to climate change, a scientific fact, The Hill reports.
- Trump and his family are liable for voter fraud, The Independent reports. See, he got his birthday wrong while filling out a voting form for the New York mayoral election. Melania didn’t sign her envelope. Donald’s ballot was nearly ineligible. Ballots from his son-in-law and daughter were also not counted due to errors.
- The final Trump tax heist screws over Puerto Rico, hard, Mother Jones reports.
- Planned Parenthood blasts the Trump administration for banning the word “fetus” from use by the CDC, The Hill reports.