Trump Damage Report – 6/10/2017
Special pickles, getting the e-vite for the American krystalnacht, Comey invited for Round 2, memory-selective Sessions, obsessed with facts, Lil Marco treats, emoluments aplenty, Mueller job fair, whistleblowing is not leaking, and how’d infrastructure week go? All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Saturday, June 10th, 2017.
- Anti-Muslim demonstrators held rallies in cities across the country, today, The Washington Post reports. The groups, organized to show opposition against a single religious minority in the United States of America, waved flags trashing the non-existent problem of “Sharia Law” in the nation, as well as Trump flags. Other nations have historically had issues with nationalist authoritarian leaders who intentionally scapegoated religious minorities, ACCORDING TO UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR WINNER FOR 2017.
- Senators are debating whether or not to bring in Comey for another round of questioning, The Hill reports. Lordy… it could well be worth it.
- Trump quietly scraps a plan put in place to protect America’s fast-food workers from exploitation, The Washington Post reports. Trump likes fast food and eats it often. Fast food workers of the country, take notice, and make sure he gets the “special” pickles.
- Democratic Senator Feinstein recommended that the Judiciary Committee investigate all issues that raise a question of obstruction of justice, CNN reports. Trump said he’d speak under oath, “100%” which means he will not be speaking under oath.
- Trump’s Attorney General, Jeff “Ominous Banjo Music” Sessions has cancelled his public testimony before the House, according to USA Today. Klan Keebler will instead just testify before the Senate about his numerous and yet somehow totally forgettable meetings with the chief Russian spy in America.
- Russia sent an assassin to the Ukraine, disguised as a fake reporter, The New York Times reports. Russia continues to attempt to murder Ukrainian government officials in an effort to take over the country.
- A Trump apologist calls out a CNN host for being “obsessed with the facts”, Crooks and Liars reports.
- Politico reports that Trump is gearing up to rollback some of Obama’s Cuba policies. Why? Well, he had dinner with Lil Marco Rubio recently, and Rubio was a good lil’ boy and did exactly as Trump asked him to do during the Comey testimony. Who’s a good little Rubio? You are! Yes you are! Look at him wag his tail when he gets a scrap? Isn’t just adorable?
- Trump’s Justice Department explains in court that Trump can totally take emoluments from foreign governments, and there’s nothing wrong with that, Bloomberg reports. We made Jimmy Carter give up his freaking peanut farm. And hostile foreign governments are pouring millions upon millions of dollars into Trump’s hotels to try and curry favor with him. Trump is financially benefiting directly from selling out American interests.
- The GOP That Failed is Politico’s homage to the story of how Trump short-circuited the traditional rise in Republican politics and consumed the party from the inside-out.
- Special counsel Mueller is rapidly staffing up the Russia probe, CNN reports. Trump’s lawyer takes an undeserved victory lap, explaining that “Trump is in the clear” when he is obviously not. But up is down, wet is dry, and we have always been at war with Eastasia.
- The United States military under Trump is helping Philippines President and mass-murderer Rodrigo Duterte by joining in battles in the country, Reuters reports. America is now picking sides between a psychotic lunatic authoritarian and a fundamentalist radical Islamist terrorist organization.
- Comey followed a very careful plan in ‘leaking’ memos, The Hill reports.
- McCain was likely groggy and confused during the Comey testimony for a reason you might not expect, The Washington Post reports. He had just finished a 75,000-mile trip serving as shadow diplomat to keep the planet from falling apart due to Trump.
- Tom Brokaw smashes apart the incompetence defense of Trump, saying “Trump ran as a big time exec, not as an apprentice”, The Hill reports. Henceforth, let us refer to Trump as “The Incompetent Apprentice” and eagerly await the moment we get to fire him.
- SCAM ALERT: Trump’s $1 trillion dollar “infrastructure plan” is a giveaway to the rich, The Guardian reports. His plan is to privatize America’s roads, airports, and water treatment facilities. The result is that rich people will pay way less in tax, while your water bill and tolls will now accompany monthly premiums for the upgraded “traffic lights” and “lead-free” packages.
- The plan is so bad, even the CEO of Goldman Sachs trolled Trump, tweeting “How did ‘infrastructure’ week go?”, The Hill reports.
- Trumpists are complaining that Republicans and law enforcement officials taking Trump to task have a liberal bias, The Nation reports. Reality itself has a well-known liberal bias. Truly, how far from the herd have you strayed if you are accusing other Republicans of having a “liberal bias”?
- It is important to note that James Comey is a whistleblower, not a leaker, Slate asserts.
- The House Panel set a deadline for Trump to produce taped Comey conversations, Aol reports. Trump will not comply.
TAXPAYER COST FOR TRUMP’S LIFESTYLE TO DATE, AS OF JUNE 10TH 2017: $159,836,000.10
Above all, and as always, stay vigilant.