Trump Damage Report – 6/18/2017
Russian to re-patent, kids (and Trump) say the meanest things, Flynn’s disdain, naval casualties, ignoring Alex Jones, Gingrich verbal diarrhea round 384, Pence ‘s potential ascent, lynching Lynch, There is No Investigation™, and Kamala persists. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Sunday, June 18th, 2017.
- Trump claims his approval rating is higher than Obama’s, which is of course a lie, according to a report by The Independent. We can look these things up, Donny.
- Russia kindly renewed all of Trump’s expiring trademarks in 2016, The New York Times reports. They never do that, but they were being super-nice, because that’s just the kind of people they are. No other reason. None at all.
- Children are using Trump’s words to bully minority kids at school, Slate reports. It turns out that the words of Trump can be employed as slurs, epithets, and threats.
- The Traitor Flynn’s disdain for the law and for limits led to an immense legal quagmire, The New York Times reports. Flynn was paid by the Russians, was an active agent of a foreign government, and was lobbying for favorable outcomes for both while serving as National Security Adviser to Trump.
- The missing sailors were found dead after the USS Fitzgerald had a collision with a merchant vessel, CNN reports. Trump’s Secretary of the Navy could not be reached for comment on this unfortunate turn of events, because Trump does not have a Secretary of the Navy. Hundreds upon hundreds of key, critical positions in the federal government are unfilled because no one wants to work with the Trump syndicate, and Trump demands personal loyalty that overrides loyalty to the nation.
- There is an inherent danger in ignoring Trump ally Alex Jones, and the shenanigans he gets up to, according to The New York Times. Apart from allowing a whole swath of people in our country to believe that Obama’s chemicals in the water have turned the frogs gay.
- Animated turd Newt Gingrich continues to provide entertainment over the weekend, continuing on with his apologist Trump defense to say that Trump has a “compulsion to counterattack”, ABC News reports. Except that there’s no substance to Trump’s responses, and the man is like the embodiment of a poorly-timed ‘yo momma’ joke.
- Ex-Bush ethics lawyer tells us that if Trump fires Mueller, Pence will soon become president, The Hill reports. Which would be fine, in that our nuclear launch codes would no longer be in the hands of a Russian puppet with a syphilitic brain.
- Senate Trumpists are now shifting focus to Loretta Lynch for her stupid tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, The Hill reports. A running rule for the GOP is to attack the black person (Obama). Another is to attack the woman (Warren, Clinton, etc.). But what they really love is when they get to attack a black woman – that’s like a twofer!
- Today one of the baker’s dozen Trump personal attorneys defending him in the Russia investigation case informs us that Trump is not under investigation, NBC News reports. There is no investigation, said the guy employed singularly to protect the orange guy during the investigation.
- Senator and Future President Kamala Harris was interupted multiple times during the Senate hearing of Jeff “Klan Keebler” Sessions, but the ultimate outcome is that she’s become a rising star in the party, Slate reports.
TAXPAYER COST FOR TRUMP’S LIFESTYLE TO DATE, AS OF JUNE 18TH 2017: $167,264,571.46
Above all, and as always, stay vigilant.