Trumpfrastructure, Denture Cream, Coal Moguls, and Amazonopoly
Trumpfrastructure, transgender emergency stay beg, coal mogul fibs, Amazonopoly, Zinke’s choppers, bi-partisan impeachment defeat, Holy Land denture cream, and Uday’s privilege. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for December 7th, 2017.
- Trump may release his infrastructure plan in January, administration sources say, Bloomberg reports. The administration lies as often as Trump blinks, lying by rote in an attempt to condition the American public to disbelieve reality.
- Trump has asked for an emergency stay on accepting transgender military recruits, The Hill reports. As if it were the people’s number one priority that trans individuals not under any circumstance be able to serve in our nation’s military. No one supports this move by Trump.
- Photos contradict coal mogul’s claim he had “nothing to do with” Trump’s Energy Secretary’s bailout of his company, InTheseTimes reports. Bob Murray gave idiot Rick Perry a hug and a wishlist.
- Trump asked a billionaire investor twice whether or not Amazon was a monopoly, CNBC reports. It isn’t. You can buy your online crap anywhere.
- Trump’s Interior Secretary Zinke booked government helicopters to ferry him back and forth to events, including a horseback ride, Politico reports.
- Winter Olympians tell CNN that they won’t be representing the US President at the Olympics.
- The Steele Dossier on Trump and Russia is looking more and more real, NY Mag reports. As time goes back, more items from the dossier are being confirmed. We’ve yet to see the pee tape, however.
- Trump slurred his speech while talking about Jerusalem, CNN reports. Reviews of the video indicate that he is either having a stroke, or did not affix his dentures correctly.
- Trump’s Klan Keebler spars with interns in an internal DOJ video, ABC News reports. He appeared to mock the interns.
- Uday Trump won’t provide details of a call with his father, The New York Times reports. He’s claiming either he can’t remember, or attorney-client privilege.
- 9 legal experts weigh in on the amnesia of Uday Trump, in that he can’t hide behind attorney-client privilege, Vox reports. You can’t privilege conversations just by having an attorney present. In all the mobster movies, in fact, the godfather asks the lawyer to literally LEAVE the room before he asks for a hit.
- Uday Trump conducted a follow-up after the Trump Tower meeting, emails show, CNN reports.
- Impeachment of Trump was defeated with bi-partisan support, The Independent reports. Congrats, Democrats! Your colleagues across the aisle voted to repeal Obamacare 70+ times and made it a campaign platform promise. You can’t even get your shit together on impeaching the Colluding, Obstructing, Sexual Assaulting, Emolumentative monster.
- The Chicago Tribune notes that Trump can be impeached even if he didn’t commit a crime.
- The Trumpist tax heist is a disaster for addiction treatment, Mother Jones reports. It guts money that would be spent on rehabilitation or prevention.
- Stephen Colbert says “Sorry you didn’t get to be Time’s person of the year, but at least some of your accusers did”, The Hill reports.
- Felon conservative documentarian James O’Keefe forgot to tell regulators about his conviction, so his organization may be in trouble, The Daily Beast reports. O’Keefe runs “sting” videos which aren’t stings, but rather attempts to string together footage. He has done this in the interest of attacking Trump’s many, many enemies.